4.23.2009

You're Invited!

Jud and I got married back in October, and being a couple who likes the colors, we had quite a bold wedding. Pink and orange, of course, but also plum and marigold.

Finding bold invitations was difficult, and I was *this* close to trying to just create something with various colors of cardstock, when our friend at the stationary store called to say that they had just gotten in a new book with the "perfect" invitations.


Found them! My mother and I both gasped when we saw these. We literally saw NOTHING else even remotely close to this. The orange grosgrain ribbon was so adorable. If I could have changed that design of that circle thing, I probably would have, but the invitations certainly did their job of setting the stage for our fun, bold wedding. We got so many complements from friends and family about the invitations–definitely a hit!

Here's a couple of other great invites:

I love that there is no white on this invitation–very modern. And the monogram in the flower? Genius. These would be great for all sorts of special occasions, certainly not just a wedding.


Another bold invite that could be used so many ways. I'm not a fan of the font in this sample–a simple sans-sanrif would make a big difference. It would also be cute vertical, with the bow on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment