4.19.2009

Yours Truly: DC Apartment

As proof that I don't just wear pink and orange, I live it, this was my apartment back when I lived in DC. I'm really glad I had a couple of years to live alone and get the whole "super girly apartment" thing out of my system before getting married.

I got the pink and orange shag run from Pottery Barn Teen a few years back.


A lot of things came from the children's section at Ikea, like my beloved leaf and the flower lights below.


This was a sale find at Urban Outfitters.


It was very difficult to find pink and orange bedding (shocking!), but I finally found this lovely comforter at The Company Store Kids.

I went through about 4 moves without ever having to buy anything new, so my pink and orange wares have fared well for me over the years. Now that Jud and I are married, we embrace all colors equally, but a lot of pink and orange lives on! I'll save the current apartment for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment