1.22.2010

Pink and Orange Challenge: Day 29

I wore this to work–yes, work–on Thursday. On the way out the door, I asked Jud if I looked silly, and he asked me "Isn't that what you are going for?" Touche.



This was a bright outfit even by my standards, so I can't imagine what everyone else thought. More than one person in the office said, "Wow, you are NEON." That afternoon, though, I went out to an elementary school and heard a few 4th grade girls whispering that I had style. I'll take it!

Orange shirt, pink jeans, yellow flats, and yellow baseball belt.

2 comments:

  1. I would have worn the orange shirt and pink jeans with a black belt and black boots :)
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That makes me feel a little less crazy :) I wore gray to work today to try and compensate for yesterday.

    ReplyDelete