7.02.2010

Let's Get Purse-onal

I spent a few fun days at home last week and while I was there, I enjoyed doing some shopping with my mother. Recognizing that I was seriously in need of a new purse, she bought me a great new orange one from Cole Haan (on super sale!). See:


Isn't it fantastic?! Unfortunately, it is rather lacking in the pocket department.

When I got back to work this week, I noticed a sale table outside of the museum shop. For me, shop sales and employee discounts are a couple of the top perks of working in an art museum. For example, I've scored this and this and this for a fraction of the retail price. So, anyways, I checked out the sale table and discovered this:


It took me a minute to figure out what it was, but it is a purse organizer, called the Purseket. Problem solved! Basically, it is a flat piece with lots of pockets, and you roll it up and drop it inside your purse. Like this:


Perfect! Organized AND pink and orange. It doesn't get any better!

4 comments:

  1. that is a really good looking purse. and that purseket is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm very happy with them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, did you notice the tissue holder in my purse? :)

    ReplyDelete