9.13.2012

Can You Ear Me?

I don't wear a lot of jewelry–something confuses me about necklaces and bracelets usually come off about halfway through the day–but I always, always wear earrings. My ears didn't heal properly after I had them pierced in middle school, and once I learned that it was a reaction to the alloy used in most silvers, I wore the same two pairs of James Avery studs well into college.

Eventually, I discovered dangly earrings and spent years stocking up on fun, colorful earrings. Now that I wear glasses about half the time, I've returned to studs (I don't want too many flashy accessories on my face).

Anyways, all of that to say, just look at these two pairs of earrings.



Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete