9.14.2012

Winter Wonders

The weather this week has been absolute perfection. I forgot what my hair looks like when then humidity isn't 90%. It's amazing, and I think it's the signal that fall is on the way.

So, not to get ahead of myself, but I'm already pining for these winter accessories from Kate Spade.

Black leather gloves with color between the fingers. I've never seen this before. Totally genius!

Knit gloves with stripes and bows. Fabulous.

Does anyone really *need* a snood? I have no idea. But if you do, this looks like a good one!

(Helpful hint: Save 20% off your full price purchase at Kate Spade through September 20 with code AUGSALE. Or, save 20% off one full price item through October 3 with code GODOTTY. Just in case you know anyone with a birthday coming up...)

No comments:

Post a Comment