11.13.2012

Pink and Orange Challenge: Day 53

On Sunday mornings, you can always find me at the Grant Park Farmer's Market, eating a doughnut from Revolution before Jud and I stock up on apples (or peaches) and frozen Greek yogurt. See:


I had somewhere to be later in the day, so I actually got dressed that morning (as opposed to my regular sweatpants/ponytail look). And I wore pink and orange! The top is J. Crew (extra 30% off with code MUSTHAVE), and the shoes are the factory version of J. Crew's Viv bow flat (no longer online). They are totally adorable, and I scored them for next to nothing. The glasses are my favorite pair, from Kate Spade.

And even my delicious doughnut is pink (with some orange sprinkles) and raspberry flavored! Here's a close-up of the tasty goodness:


1 comment:

  1. The shoes are back online!
    http://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/shoes/balletflats/PRDOVR~28858/28858.jsp

    ReplyDelete