1.29.2013

The January Cure: Day 20

Today in the January Cure I was supposed to hang my artwork, but I already did that. So instead, I'll share some different progress. We have a new inbox! As I mentioned previously, everything about our landing strip works pretty well, except that I wasn't loving our spot for mail, keys, etc.

As a reminder, here's the before:


And here's the after:


Tada! I ordered a set of inboxes and an accessory tray from Poppin. After fruitlessly searching for something cool and vintage on Etsy, this seemed like the most practical option. I'm hopeful that it will be super-functional for us. I also like that I can just grab it and stash it in the bedroom if we're having people over and serving food on the bar.

This was my first time to order from Poppin, and their packaging is super cute. This is what I found when I opened the box:


Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment