8.12.2013

Pink and Orange Challenge: Day 57

Hey there! I promise, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Lots has been going on lately, and blogging has become a pretty low priority. Case in point, here's a pink and orange outfit that I wore over a month ago, but never got around to posting:


This is with a Deborah Butterfield horse outside the Hunter Museum of Art in Chattanooga, TN. Jud and I took a fun day-trip to Chattanooga, where we went to antique stores, ate tacos, and checked out the Hunter.

We took a few quick day-trips this summer to places outside Atlanta, and I'm so glad we did...because we're moving! Right after Labor Day, we will be packing up and heading to Houston, where I got a new job. I can't wait to explore a new city and find new sources for fun pink and orange finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment